Double Hung Windows
Double-Hung windows from Window World are the perfect combination of beautiful, classic style and next-generation technology. With two operating, vertically stacked lites, these superbly crafted windows bring easy maintenance and energy efficiency to new heights. A wide selection of decorative options makes upgrading any home uniquely personal.
4000 Series Double Hung windows
4000-s-double-hung Beautifully refined silhouette and advanced energy-saving technology, Window World 4000 Series delivers exceptional style, strength, energy efficiency and value – everything today’s homeowners are looking for in a quality replacement window, and more.
This next-generation 4000 Series is precision-engineered to meet or exceed stringent ENERGY STAR® requirements, providing triple-pane energy-saving performance in a dual-pane unit. The dual-pane, double-strength insulated glass, thermally optimized frame and sash and non-conductive composite reinforcements are just part of the advanced energy engineering that puts 4000 Series Windows in a class all their own – premium window performance with everyday affordability. With Window World Windows your home will have a fresh, energy-efficient, low-maintenance solution backed by an allinclusive lifetime limited warranty.*
- Fusion-welded sash & mainframe adds strength and rigidity.
- Fully extruded lift rail adds strength, durability and ease of operation
- Hidden screen track produces clean lines and added beauty
- Protective hollow bulb seal at sill for added weather protection
6000 Series Double Hung Windows
6000-s-double-hung The superior performance of 6000 series double hung windows starts with innovation. Every precision-engineered component contributes to superior energy savings. The multi-chamber design helps trap dead air to produce an effective insulating barrier, while extra-thick, fusion-welded frames and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration, adding up to greater energy savings and lower utility bills.
6000 Series windows features a sloped sill helping to prevent air and water infiltration while maintaining a timeless, detailed appearance. Beveled mainframes on double-hung and sliding windows complement any home style.
Best yet, 6000 Series windows are covered by Window World’s impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty for complete peace-of-mind\
- Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping between sash and jamb
- Compression bulb seal at the sill for further weather protection
- Hidden screen track produces clean lines
- Fully extruded lift rails for strength & durability
- Fusion-welded sash & mainframe adds strength and rigidity
Plus these additional features
- A fusion-welded sash and mainframe structure for added strength and rigidity. Tough, extra-thick extrusion walls provide the ultimate in welding strength.
- Dual ventilator locks a secure way to keep windows open for proper ventilation.
- Full balance covers help protect against air infiltration while adding a finished look to the window frame.
- Constant force balance system eliminates sash cords, weights and pulleys,and provides easy fingertip operation.
- Tilt-in top and bottom sashes make cleaning safe and easy from inside the home.
- Triple-barrier weather stripping between the sash and jamb for superior protection from air and water infiltration.
- Full or half fiberglass screens provide ventilation while keeping insects out.